Tell about values of your company.
Do you need results, but can’t spend thousands of dollars on online marketing? That’s not impossible!
Earning valuable links that get your website more hits can and will translate into leads and sales. Here are some of the best ways to achieve great results on a limited budget:
Content Marketing generates high-quality inbound traffic because it provides your audience with interesting and relevant information. High-quality content is content that solves problems, provides valuable insight and answers questions about your product or services.
An effective content marketing campaign will drastically increase your inbound traffic and visitor engagement, allowing you to achieve the kind of results you need, such as a greater number of leads or sales.
Building brand awareness through the publication of high-quality content will help you establish your brand as a market leader.
Content Marketing encompasses all marketing activities that use content as communication tool. For content marketing to be effective, all of the content being created has to be very good quality, regardless of whether it’s on your company blog in the form of blog entries or on your site in the form of product/service descriptions. People say that content is king for a reason when done right, it has a hugely positive impact on brand awareness and on-site traffic, which is then reflected in sales growth and general brand image. High-quality content also plays a big part in White Hat SEO strategies, where the aim is to rank higher in Google. It also helps build long-term brand equity.
The Cost of Content Marketing
The cost of content marketing services depends on the kind of activities you plan on implementing. Our standard content marketing services include:
- Content strategy Development
- Copywriting Services
- Blog Content
- Content promotion
We are aware that our customers’ needs can be very different, so all of our offers are tailored to each individual client.
How do we work?
Here is a list of the things we will do if you decide to cooperate with us:
1. Define KPI's
- Goals – Tell us your business goals so we can work on realising them together.
2. Create a strategy
- Idea – We will propose our own concept or revise your current strategy and give you detailed feedback.
- Channels – We will decide on an effective communication strategy that will allow you to observe and monitor our actions and the results we achieve.
- Timing – We will let you know what the best timing would be for the activities to be carried out.
3. Execute the stategy
- Content production – We will provide you with high-quality, engaging and valuable content.
- Publishing – We will select the right publishing channels for your content based on the specifics of your target audience.
- Promotion – We will promote your content to on these channels in order to get more people interested more in your brand.
4. Deliver reports
- You will receive a full summary of our activities and our plan for the next period of cooperation.
Do you want to know more?
Stay updated with our blog.